Workshops & Events
We host workshops and special events from our in-house teaching team and guest teachers. You'll find regulars such as relaxation evenings, sound bath meditations, Kirtan and mobility workshops, along with unique one-off or occasional offerings like seasonal retreats, and specialist workshops that invite you to explore a subject in greater depth.
- Thu, 28 OctSarvanga YogaCome join us for fun family Halloween half term yoga! Beginners are welcome to come along and explore some silly spooky poses and magical meditations. All witches, wizards, ghost and ghouls from ages 5 and up are welcome to come and stretch, move and work together!
- Multiple DatesFri, 29 OctSarvanga YogaKirtan is a Bhakti Yoga practice of mantra chanting also known as "Yoga of the heart". Join senior yoga teacher Francesca Melluzzi and she lead us through this soulful community practice of sound and meditation.
- Fri, 12 NovSarvanga YogaSurrender yourself and dive deep into this monthly workshop at our beautiful acoustic oasis. You are invited to engage in ancient relaxation practices whilst bathing in calming and melodic frequencies, encouraging body, mind and soul to unwind, release and sink into an experience of bliss.
- Sat, 13 NovWokinghamThese progressive workshops address the causes of pain and how we interact with it to enable us to feel less distressed, enjoy moving, support the body and improve mental state.
- Sat, 27 NovWokinghamChoose YOU. Step on the mat with Amelia to open up your heart to self-love, you owe it to yourself. Tune into the breath, honour your body, and lean into love. Carve out a little bit of time and space to just be where you are...
- Sat, 11 DecSarvanga YogaThese progressive workshops address the causes of pain and how we interact with it to enable us to feel less distressed, enjoy moving, support the body and improve mental state.
- Sat, 18 DecSarvanga YogaInvite stillness, a sense of calm, peace and harmony into your inner world. This slow restorative afternoon with Amelia Kar is your invitation to press pause and to check in with your whole-self. Restore, nourish and unwind from the busyness of life...
- Sat, 22 JanSarvanga YogaA nourishing and revitalising detox yoga flow to renew your energetic body, calm your mind, and re-centre. This practice is about getting back to the best version of you and make you glow from inside and out...
TERMS OF BOOKING & CANCELLATION
Please be aware bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE and are NON-TRANSFERABLE as we navigate these challenging times, so please ensure you are able to attend before you book.
There may occasionally be a change of teacher due to illness or emergencies. No refunds or exchanges will be given if there is a cover teacher.
By making a booking with Sarvanga Yoga you are agreeing to the above terms and take full responsibility for managing your bookings. To be fair to all students we cannot make exceptions to this policy.
On attending any session you agree to take full responsibility for your personal health and wellbeing for the full duration of the session.
ALL PASSES UNUSED FROM LOCKDOWN 2020 HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO ALLOW FOR COVID-19 CLOSURE. EXTENSION WILL EXPIRE 20th DECEMBER 2021. To use your 2020 pass to book a Course, Series or other event please email email@example.com for assistance as this cannot be done on the system.