SARVANGA YOGA ONLINE
Stay home, stay safe. Join Rebecca for online yoga, meditation & kids classes online.
Page not displaying well? try our mini-site
How it works:
*Class links are emailed to attendees 15 minutes before the start time, so please make sure you have booked at least 20 minutes before to ensure you get the link*
Live Classes will be running on Zoom. Here's how to join:
1) Book your place as normal on the booking system below & report any health info when prompted
2) Download Zoom to your mobile, tablet or computer (https://us04web.zoom.us/ or visit App stores)
3) Find a space to practice in - it doesn't need to be perfect! If you don't have a mat, maybe grab a towel or just use the floor!
4) Check your emails - a class link will be sent to you 15 minutes before we start. Click, join the room and mute your microphone but keep your camera on so I can see you.
5) Enjoy! This is probably new to most of us (it is to me!) so if you have glitches feel free to feedback. I will endeavour to make classes available for viewing later where possible.
A note on payment - if you have an existing 5 or 10 class pass you can use that to book single online sessions. If you do so, email us when we re-open the studio & we'll give you a free class to welcome you back.
If you were midway through a course (beginners, postnatal, childrens) you can transfer that credit to online classes. To do so please email your request to Rebecca@sarvanga.co.uk. Please try to do so the day before you want to use your new online pass, so that I have time to administrate. Thank you! You may of course retain your credit for when the studio reopens and book new passes for the online system.
Swap my remaining course dates for online pass = 3 weeks of online passes