Stay home, stay safe. Join Rebecca for yoga, meditation & kids classes online.
Page not displaying well? try our mini-site
Live Classes will be running on Zoom. Here's how to join:
1) Book your place as normal on the booking system & report any health info when prompted
2) Download Zoom to your mobile, tablet or computer (https://us04web.zoom.us/ or visit App stores)
3) Find a space to practice in - it doesn't need to be perfect! If you don't have a mat, maybe grab a towel or just use the floor!
4) Check your emails - a Zoom link will be in your confirmation email. Click, join the room and mute your microphone but keep your camera on so I can see you.
5) Enjoy! This is probably new to most of us (it is to me!) so if you have glitches feel free to feedback.
By making a booking with Sarvanga Yoga you are agreeing to the booking terms and take full responsibility for managing your bookings. On attending any session you agree to take full responsibility for your personal health and wellbeing or that of your dependants for the full duration of the session.
A note on payment - if you have an existing 5 or 10 class pass you can use that to book single online sessions. If you do so, email us when we re-open the studio & we'll give you a free class to welcome you back.
If you were midway through a course (beginners, postnatal, childrens) you can transfer that credit to online classes. To do so please email your request to Rebecca@sarvanga.co.uk. Please try to do so the day before you want to use your new online pass, so that I have time to administrate. Thank you! You may of course retain your credit for when the studio reopens and book new passes for the online system.
Swap my remaining course dates for online pass = 3 weeks of online passes