Welcome to Sarvanga Yoga, your yoga sanctuary on the outskirts of Wokingham, now with Live Online classes too!
Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned yogi we want to offer you a warm, friendly and peaceful space in which to let go of the day-to-day and immerse yourself in the mind-body-soul practice of yoga & meditation.
Take a look to see what classes & workshops we have coming up, we would love to share our practice with you soon.
Breathe, stretch, strengthen and unwind with flowing mindful asana, pranayama and meditation. Weekly classes & courses for all expereince levels.
From guided to relaxation to strong vinyasa flow, come practice live online with Rebecca in the comfort of your own home!
A collection of resources to support your personal practice and encourage further learning.
EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
Blissful relaxation sessions, heart-centred kirtan, and workshops to deepen your understanding of yoga, see what's coming up at Sarvanga Yoga.
follow us on instagram
- Thu, 28 OctSarvanga Yoga28 Oct, 12:30 – 13:30Sarvanga Yoga, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UKCome join us for fun family Halloween half term yoga! Beginners are welcome to come along and explore some silly spooky poses and magical meditations. All witches, wizards, ghost and ghouls from ages 5 and up are welcome to come and stretch, move and work together!
- Multiple DatesFri, 29 OctSarvanga Yoga29 Oct, 19:00 – 20:30Sarvanga Yoga, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UKKirtan is a Bhakti Yoga practice of mantra chanting also known as "Yoga of the heart". Join senior yoga teacher Francesca Melluzzi and she lead us through this soulful community practice of sound and meditation.
- Fri, 12 NovSarvanga Yoga12 Nov, 19:00 – 20:30Sarvanga Yoga, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UKSurrender yourself and dive deep into this monthly workshop at our beautiful acoustic oasis. You are invited to engage in ancient relaxation practices whilst bathing in calming and melodic frequencies, encouraging body, mind and soul to unwind, release and sink into an experience of bliss.
- Sat, 13 NovWokingham
- Sat, 27 NovWokingham27 Nov, 17:00 – 19:00Wokingham, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UKChoose YOU. Step on the mat with Amelia to open up your heart to self-love, you owe it to yourself. Tune into the breath, honour your body, and lean into love. Carve out a little bit of time and space to just be where you are...
- Sat, 11 DecSarvanga Yoga
- Sat, 18 DecSarvanga Yoga18 Dec, 16:00 – 17:30 GMTSarvanga Yoga, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UKInvite stillness, a sense of calm, peace and harmony into your inner world. This slow restorative afternoon with Amelia Kar is your invitation to press pause and to check in with your whole-self. Restore, nourish and unwind from the busyness of life...
- Sat, 22 JanSarvanga Yoga22 Jan 2022, 14:00 – 15:30Sarvanga Yoga, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UKA nourishing and revitalising detox yoga flow to renew your energetic body, calm your mind, and re-centre. This practice is about getting back to the best version of you and make you glow from inside and out...